dimanche 7 août 2005

Albert : Biographical note in English

During my childhood, I had plenty of time to explore my passions, the most important of which were music and computers. My passion for music took me to the Conservatory. I realized with regret that I was not destined for a career as a soloist or virtuoso, but, despite this disappointment, this passion never faded. She has traveled through my life. She nourished my sensitivity. I composed music and played in several musical groups (rock and blues). Now, I explore the musical world in complete freedom and I am particularly interested in arrangement and orchestration. My intellectual curiosity pushed me to read a large number of books, to study oriental wisdom (my favorite author is Alan Watts), and, to earn my living, to learn computer science on my own and never lose interest in it.

Visit Soundcloud, the site where my musical compositions are broadcast.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Pour que le commentaire soit publié, inscrivez-le dans l'espace réservé.